Monday, January 01, 2007

MUSIC: One More from CC 365

I'm not sure if the people at CC 365 will be continuing their blog into 2007, but I thank these guys for being the ones to initially get me into the whole Creative Commons movement. They didn't quite meet their goal of posting one song a day for an entire year, and the tastes of that collective were not quite on par with mine (Scott Andrew in the first week notwithstanding). But the blog was a ground-breaker, and I thought it would be appropriate to inaugerate the new year on MY blog with one of their pics. I struggle to find CC music that isn't techno/ambient/soundscape type stuff, so it a delight when a tune like this one pops up with farily little digging :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Biotic said...

Hello Ficbot.

In answer to your question: Subystem and I have started a feature at Black Sweater, White that we call "BSWC One-a-Day". One CCish music post a day. We couldn't let the idea pass away.

Love Bobby Baby!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Ficbot said...

Cool! I will bookmark your feature and check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home