Monday, November 27, 2006

MUSIC: Seasonal Jonathan Coulton

Jonathan Coulton, whom I have blogged about before, has some great seasonal tunes. To officially launch us into the holidays, how about this one?
Now that you're in the mood, here are his two Christmas songs. Chiron Beta Prime offers a sci-fi twist on the annual Christmas letter, and Podsafe Christmas Song is catchy and cute.

So far, Coulton has yet to release a Podsafe Hanukkah song. In fact, I have scoured the net in vain for such a thing. There is still time to write one yourself and enter it into my contest. You can win a great prize!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger epkat said...

You need a hyphen in the URL for "Summer's Over" or it won't work.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger epkat said...

Actually, I stand corrected. It doesn't work that way either, even though it's hyphenated on JoCo's site. Perhaps the page doesn't exist. I'll talk to JoCo about it.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Ficbot said...

Thanks. I don't know what happened, I copied the link location directly from JC's blog. I changed the link to a mroe generic one which will take you to the song page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home