Friday, August 04, 2006

MUSIC: Five folk rock songs from 15 Megs

15 Megs of Fame is another of those community-type sites like Opsound or Garage Band, but it has a slick interface and some nice features: streaming is totally within the browser, you can bookmark your favs with one click, and you can download every song. The whole site is cc licensed, and you can listen for free, but you need to create a free acount to download. Anyway, here are some finds from the Folk Rock category:

Oh, and today is my birthday. I feel gifted with all the great free music and audio ebooks the wonderful sites I link to make possible for me, and I would love it even more if I could spread it even further and bring new people onto the CC love train. So, share the wealth, would you, and for my birthday gift, pass along the link to this blog to others?

4 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Booklad said...

Happy Birthday! Came over from boingboing and think your site is excellent. Will mark and return. Thanks for the good links!

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger The Great Swifty said...

Mmm, happy birthday! I came here via BoingBoing too. I think I'm going to love this place.

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger google-fu queen said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you do. :)

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Lee said...

Hi, I'm a bit late with the birthday wishes, but they're genuine.

I hate to 'spam' you like this, but I can't find an email address, either here or at your website. So I'm letting you know this way about my online serial novel MORTAL GHOST, a YA fantasy - though with many adult readers too - which is being posted in weekly instalments every Friday. Chapter 3 goes live later today. After the serialization is complete, the entire novel will be available as a free PDF download from my blog.

Here's the link:
http://mortalghost.blogspot.com

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home